Saturday 26 January 2013

Brand, the Burning Vengeance


We didn't start the fire....

Creator's Note: I made my own pepper vodka for this. For those who want to try this get a vodka bottle (preferable one that's almost empty- 1/3 or 1/4 left); put a small handful of whole peppercorns in  the vodka and leave it for a week or so. Should go a yellow/golden colour.

Also I've got a twitter account which I'll post when I have updates or any delays that may occur. You can also ask any questions and I'll try to answer (I know a couple of people wanted other means to communicate with me).


Follow Me on Twitter




2 comments:

  1. How does he not have Firebrand Whiskey?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not really easy to get in australia. Also the 2 alcohol in the drink have quite the kick regardless.

      Delete